- If you have not published your First Android app to the play store. Follow this Article.
- If there’s some missing Valid Package name or Permissions.
Method A: Android Package Name Verification.
Ensure that the Android package name in the Shopify Dashboard matches the package name of your app in the Play Store.
Step1: Get the Android Package Name of your app.
- Log in to your Google Play Console.
- check the Android package name of your app.
Android Package name is displayed underneath your App name.
- copy the Android Package Name of your app.
Step 2: Verify the Android Package Name on your Shopify dashboard.
- Go to your Evlop mobile app’s Shopify Dashboard.
- Go to App Settings page.
- Check if the package name matches with the app published on the play store.
If the Android package name on your Shopify dashboard differs from the one from your Play Console, then you can now request a new Android build to the Play Store. However, if the package name’s already match, you should proceed to the next method.
Method B: Missing admin permission.
Verify if there’s a missing admin permission for the service account created to connect Evlop with your Android developer account.
Step 1: Grant Admin Access to the Service Account.
- Now, go to the Google Play Console under the API access section.
- Scroll down and click on Refresh service accounts or you can follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Scroll down to get the ‘Service accounts’ section.
- Click on ‘View Play Console permissions‘ for the service account that is created for evlop app manager.
- Now, mark the checkbox to ‘Admin (all permissions)’ access.
- Save the changes.
- Click ‘Send invite‘ to provide access to the developer account to the service account that was created.
Your Manual Upload Required issue should have been solved, now you can request a new Android build to the Play Store.
After successful submission you’ll get the app status labelled ‘Uploaded to play store’
If the issue was not been solved with these changes, then please reach out to Evlop support via email ([email protected]) or using our live chat don’t the Shopify dashboard.