1. Go to Shopify dashboard and make your app ready for publish.
2. Go to App publishing, click on dropdown of Android app and click on Build android AAB.
3. Now the bundle file (.aab) is in the build process. The process may take approximately 20 minute.
4. As you can see the bundle file is ready. Now download the file.
5. Now you have to create an app inside google play console.
-Go to Google play console, click on all apps and click on create app.
6. Create an app following the instructions from the image bellow.
7. Now you will be redirected to the dashboard. Scroll down to Set up Your app and fill up the details as marked on the image bellow.
8. After completing the Set up your app now scroll down to the Publish your app on Google play under Release your app section.
9. Firstly select the country as per your requirement and click on Create a new release.
10. Now click on Create new release under Production section.
11. Now upload your previously downloaded app bundle file(.aab) and click on save.
12. Now, click on review release.
13. Click on Start rollout to Production and click on Rollout.
After these steps being completed, your app will be submitted to the Play Store for the review process. It may take up to a week for Google for the review process and after being reviewed, your app will be officially available to your customer on the Play Store.