Step 1: Login to the Google Play Console.
- Login to the Google Play Console
- Click Setup
- Then click API Access
- Scroll down to get Google cloud project.
Step 2: Create Google Cloud Project.
If you already have an API project you can link it but we’ll create a new one in this tutorial.
- Click on Create a new Google Cloud project.
- Click save.
- On the API access page, scroll down to Service accounts and click Learn how to create service accounts.
- Now click to Google Cloud Platform.
Step 3: Create Service Account
On the Google Cloud Platform, click CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT on the top menu bar.
A ‘Create service account‘ page comes up, where:
- You have to provide a Service account name.
- A Service account ID is automatically generated based on the Service account name you entered.
- Click on Create and continue.
- Click the Role field
- Select Owner
- Click Continue.
- Leave the other fields blank.
- click Done.
Step 4: Create a new Private Key for Evlop App Manager.
Now you can see a new service account on your dashboard, Click on three vertical dots in the Action section to access the options further.
Click on Manage Keys from the options.
You were directed to the KEYS page of the Service accounts.
- First, Click the ADD KEY dropdown.
- Select Create new key option.
- Choose JSON format
- Click Create.
Now your API key was generated and Key File automatically downloaded to you computer.
Step 5: Granting Admin Access to the Service Account created for Evlop App Manager.
- Now, go back to the Google Play Console under the API access section.
- Scroll down and click on Refresh service accounts or you can follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Scroll down to get the ‘Service accounts’ section.
- Click on ‘View Play Console permissions‘ for the newly created service account.
- Now, mark the checkbox to ‘Admin (all permissions)’ access.
- Save changes.
- Click ‘Send invite‘ to provide access to the developer account to the service account that was created.
Step 6: Connect Android Developer Account.
Once done you should open your Shopify dashboard to connect Evlop with Your Android Developer Account.
follow the steps:
- Click on Evlop under Sales Channel section.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Connect inside the box of the Android developer account section.
- Now, upload the API Key File and click Connect.
Now, you are successfully connected to the Android developer account and are ready to proceed with the Android App Publishing process.