- Login to your Apple Developer Acount > click on Account> click go to Certificates, IDs & Profiles.
- Click on Keys and Click on ‘+’ sign.
- Give the Key Name ‘Evlop Firebase Key’, check on Apple Push Notifications Service (APNs), and click on Continue.
- Register a New Key.
- Download Key file, copy Team ID and Key ID from this page.
- Now go to Firebase and click on the project that you’ve created iOS.
- Click on ⚙️ and go to Project settings.
- Click on Cloud Messaging and Click Upload to upload APNs Authentication Key.
- Upload APNs auth key, paste Key ID/ Team ID and Upload file.You’re now successfully connected Apple Developer Account with Firebase.
Also you can go to Android Apps for Apple firebase connection and Firebase admin SDK for connecting to our server.